Confessions of a Line Cook: a huge thank you to all my readers

Monday, November 30, 2009

a huge thank you to all my readers

wow.  i'm pushing 500 hits!  not that that's a lot, mind you (this is the internet and all), but still, i'm damn happy that anybody at all wants to read this thing.  when i started writing my blog, it was really just a forum for me to rant and rave about all the things i love and hate about the day to day business of line cooking.  i didn't really expect anybody to read it, much less come back and read it again.  i applied to have my blog listed on the foodie blogroll and i got it, and i know a lot of the readers are coming from there.  but i had to do that myself...find out about the foodie blogroll, submit my blog for review and all that.  which i was happy to do, as it let a whole new set of people know about my blog.  but i was stunned yesterday, as i was approached by a website called The Petit Chef who wanted to list my blog on their site.  so i added their button and here we are.  i'm flattered that anybody is reading this thing, and i'm double flattered that Petit Chef wanted my blog listed on their site (which is full of awesome blogs and recipes and such).  so thank you to the foodie blogroll, thank you to Petit Chef, and thank you to all of you who are reading this thing.  i've gotten a lot of awesome comments since i've started, and as much as i like posting my stuff, i like reading what people think about it.  so, if you have a google account, comment away!  if not, sign up for one, it only takes like thirty seconds. 

keep reading, ya'll!  i love writing this thing.

No comments: