Confessions of a Line Cook: see now this is just annoying

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

see now this is just annoying

so, TWICE now i have written a fantastic post about how this one table eats too much spaghetti sauce on tuesday nights, and twice this goddamn laptop has failed and froze up, so you're just going to have to take my word for it...it was a great post, probably one of my best, and it was full of witty comments and hilarious insights.  it could have changed the world. 

oh well.  stupid laptop.  look at my knives!  i call it the murder kit.

k left to right...12 inch forschner granton edge slicer
analon paring knife
worthless veggie cleaver (too light)
8 in analon chef knife (my tattoo knife)
henkel steel
offset serrated knife
microplane
8 in henkel granton edge santoku (my go-to knife)

the henkel is a fantastic knife but i highly recommend analon knives as well, the steel is awesome, they're easy to sharpen and keep sharp, they all come with hard sheaths, and they're affordable as all hell.  i have three of them (one's at home, a 5 inch kyotso, which my wife loves).

No comments: