Confessions of a Line Cook: everybody wants some

Sunday, March 28, 2010

everybody wants some

so, awesomeness has occured.  my boy jamie (who i have neither met nor ever spoken to in person) has been a loyal reader of my blog here, as has his buddy eric (do they work together?  shit, i dunno!), and because we share the same sort of experiences as cooks, we've become buddies kinda, we shout out to each other on facebook and whatnot, and i think it's awesome.  i have no idea where those guys live, i think it's near philly but i'm not positive.  anyway, jamie started his own cooking blog and he emailed me and asked me if i wanted to contribute, and i was flattered as hell, and of course said yes.  so this post is pretty much to let my other readers know that i'm going to be ganging up on another cooking blog with cooks from around the country.

http://www.kitchenconvoluted.blogspot.com

i'm gonna go post about soup!  check it out!

No comments: